|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Saw palmetto
Palm trees are a distinctive and potentially wonderful indoor plant. Mature palms often adorn public spaces and foyers, adding an elegant and distinctly tropical air to the decor. At the same time, very small, immature palms are sometimes used as desktop plants, kept in tiny containers.
Planting and care
Saw palmetto is found in sandy coastal lands or as undergrowth in pine forests in the Southeastern United States.
Caring for Saw palmetto
- Palms grow best when you let their roots fill the pot.
- They need soil-based potting compost and should not be repotted unnecessarily.
- They are sensitive to chemicals and will be damaged if you expose them to aerosol sprays. If you need to treat them with insecticides, be sure what you use is suitable for a palm.
Typical uses of Saw palmetto
Special features: Palms create an air of elegance and splendor, especially when grown indoors.
Medicinal use: An extract from the fruit is used in herbal medicine today.It was commonly used to treat frequent urinary tract infections.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments