|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Savory
Satureja montana, called winter savory, is a low-growing, woody-stemmed, somewhat-shrubby, spreading perennial which is frequently grown in herb gardens for its stiff, linear to lance-shaped, pungent, glossy, dark green leaves (to 1" long) which can be used fresh or dried as a seasoning in food.
Planting and care
Grow in average, dry to medium moisture, well-drained soil in full sun to part shade. Best in full sun. Trim back plants in early spring.
Caring for Savory
- Plant lavender in full sun and well-drained soil (add organic matter to improve heavy soils).
- Water plants deeply but infrequently, when the soil is almost dry.
- Prune in early spring or at harvest time. For low-growing varieties, trim back foliage 1 to 2 inches.
- Starting in a plant s second year, all 3- to 4-foot lavenders should be cut back by about a third to keep the plant from getting overly woody.
Typical uses of Savory
Special features: The leaves and stems of the sage plant also contain antioxidant enzymes.
Ornamental use: Ornamental value that can be useful in rock gardens or border fronts.
Medicinal use: Savory has aromatic and carminative properties, and though chiefly used as a culinary herb.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments