|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Sanguanaria canadensis
Sanguinaria canadensis, commonly called bloodroot, is a stemless, rhizomatous, Missouri native wildflower which blooms in early spring in rich woods and along streams throughout the State.
Planting and care
Best massed in shaded areas of woodland, wildflower, native plant or rock gardens where plants can be left alone and allowed to naturalize.Sometimes included in herb gardens because of medicinal properties.
Caring for Sanguanaria canadensis
- Keep the soil moist but not soggy.
- With time and proper growing conditions, the plants will form large colonies. After flowering, these will persists as groundcovers until the plants fade in late summer or fall.
- Plant late-growing plants to fill in the space left when the bloodroot fades.
Typical uses of Sanguanaria canadensis
Special features: No serious insect or disease problems.
Medicinal use: specifically skin cancer
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments