19924920% Off Out of Stock
(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Ociumum Basilicum Sabja
Sticky Wild Basil is a subshrub, growing from a woody base. Branchlets are finely velvet-hairy, 4-angled, becoming round later. Leaves are decussate, elliptic to nearly round, up to 2 x 1.5 cm, densely velvet-hairy below, base flat, margin rounded toothed, tip blunt; leaf-stalk to 1 cm. Flowers are borne in whorls of 6, on a 3-chotomous raceme at branch ends.
Planting and care
Caring for Ociumum Basilicum Sabja
- Make sure that the soil is moist. Basil plants like moisture.
- If you live in a hot area, use mulch around the basil plants (the mulch will help keep the soil moist).
- Make sure to pick the leaves regularly to encourage growth throughout the summer.
- After 6 weeks, pinch off the center shoot to prevent early flowering.
- If flowers do grow, just cut them off.
Typical uses of Ociumum Basilicum Sabja
Special features: After the seedlings have their first six leaves, prune to above the second set. Every time a branch has six to eight leaves, repeat pruning the branches back to their first set of leaves
Ornamental use: Can be used for ornamental purpose
Medicinal use: Unverified information Because of its medicinal virtues, Tulsi is used in Ayurvedic preparations for treating various ailments. Note: The following information is general guidelines. Be sure to ask your healthcare provider for guidelines.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Thank you Nurserylive for such nice live plants collection
This plant can be grown anywhere in the house in?indirect sunlight.
Very much happy with the product and service.
Gud quality n healthy plants sent. Excellent packing to ensure plant safety
Rare new variety?