599+ Gift Out of Stock
(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Michelia Champa Son Champa ( White )
Plumerias are tropical trees famous for their gorgeous flowers which are used to make leis. In regions with cold winters, plumerias can be grown in containers and brought indoors when the weather cools in autumn. Other common names are frangipani and Hawaiian lei flower. Plumeria trees bloom in a variety of different colors.
Planting and care
Plumeria trees are tropical and therefore must have conditions at least approximating tropical/subtropical in order to flourish. Plumeria do best in full sun with at least a half days sun exposure to bloom properly. They do well when potted in an appropriate size pot to the size of the tree in well drained soil.
Caring for Michelia Champa Son Champa
- Plumeria care, for the most part, is minimal. While plumerias dont like wet feet, they should be watered deeply when irrigated and then allowed to dry out some before watering again.
- They also need to be fertilized about every two to three weeks throughout their active growing season.
- Reduce watering in mid fall and stop completely once the plants enter dormancy in winter.
- Resume regular watering as new growth appears in spring.
- A high phosphate (phosphorus) fertilizer, like 10-30-10, will help encourage blooms.
- Giving them too much nitrogen will only result in more foliage growth and less flowering.
- Plumerias may be pruned as needed (up to 12 inches from ground) in late winter or early spring (prior to new growth); however, any drastic or hard pruning done may reduce flowering.
- These plants can also be propagated by seeds or cuttings in spring, with cuttings being the easiest and most preferred method.
- Insert cuttings about 2 inches in potting mix and water thoroughly.
Typical uses of Michelia Champa Son Champa
Ornamental use: The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Plant was received in very good condition. Cost little more but a good buy
Very good garden plants, worth enough for normal gardening. Got for deal price.
What a great experience from start to finish.
Buy this just 2 weeks ago .and its growing very nice
How crazy that we all have plants on the mind.