|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Mace
The bark is greyish black. The leaves are elliptic or oblong-lanceolate and leathery. The flowers, borne in umbel-like cymes, are creamy yellow and fragrant. The nutmeg fruit is similar in appearance to an apricot. When fully mature it splits in two, exposing a crimson-colored edible pulp surrounding a single seed, the nutmeg.
Planting and care
The deep planting encourages the developing stem to send out roots to help stabilize the plant and perhaps eliminate the need for staking. Also, deep planting keeps lily bulbs cool when temperatures soar. Enrich the soil with leaf mold or well-rotted organic matter to encourage good drainage
Caring for Mace
- In active growth, water freely especially if rainfall is less than 1 inch per week.
- Keep lilies mulched so that their roots are cool.
- The mulch should feel moist but not wet.
- Apply a high-potassium liquid fertilizer every 2 weeks from early spring until 6 weeks after flowering.
Typical uses of Mace
Special features: Annual vine with ornamentally attractive foliage, flowers and fruits should be grown on a support structure (trellis, arbor, fence or against a wall). Fruit may be harvested.
Culinary use: It is used to flavor many kinds of baked goods, meats, sausages, sauces, vegetables, and such beverages as eggnog.
Ornamental use: The plant is used for an ornamental purpose.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments