|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Hoptree
Ptelea trifoliata, the common hoptree, stinking ash or wafer ash, is a species of flowering plant in the Rutaceae family, native to North and Central America. Hop tree, is a dense, rounded. The trunk is slender and crooked, bearing interwoven, ascending branches. Bark, crushed foliage, and twigs have a slightly lemonlike, unpleasant musky odor. Trifoliate, deciduous leaves with leaflets on a petiole up to 2 inches long. Terminal clusters (cymes) of tiny white flowers appear in late spring.
Planting and care
Caring for Hoptree
- It is an attractive, tall shrub or small understory tree, for both moist conditions and dry rocky sites.
- If grown in full sun and cut back, wafer ash will be quite bushy.
- Sweet nectar of this plant attracts many species of butterflies.
- All parts are aromatic. Prefers moist soil such as a watered garden or seep area.
Typical uses of Hoptree
Special features: No serious insect or disease problems.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: The plant is used for an ornamental purpose.
Medicinal use: NA
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments