|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Astragulus
It is a herbaceous perennial from the legume family. It has a short vertical or raised stem, densely covered with imparipinnate leaves.
The inflorescence is a dense brush of yellowish flowers in the appearance reminiscent of peas, which after maturing turn into the oval or egg-shaped beans.
Planting and care
Astragalus can be propagated by seeds and division. It can be grown from seeds in spring or summer or when the temperature is warm. Although, seed germination rate is low.
Caring for Astragulus
- Clean up the planting site and make a hole about twice the diameter of the rootball of plant and of the same depth. You can also put compost or aged manure before you reseal the hole.
- If you are planting more than one plant, space them at least fifteen feet away.
- You can also cultivate potted astragalus, but it is important to place them in a light colored pot to avoid temperatures mounted black pots. If you transplant your astragals pot, you must make a hole diameter of about 20cm.
Harvest the roots after the plant is three years old.
Typical uses of Astragulus
Special features: Astragalus is a plant within the Leguminosae (beans or legumes) family, with a very long history as an immune system booster and disease fighter.
Ornamental use: The plant is used for ornamental purpose
Medicinal use: Astragalus is an herb. The root is used to make medicine.
Astragalus is used for the common cold, upper respiratory infections, allergies, fibromyalgia, anemia, HIV/AIDS, and to strengthen and regulate the immune system. It is also used for chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), kidney disease, diabetes, and high blood pressure.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments