|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Apium graveolens
Apium graveolens is a biennial growing to 0.6 m (2ft) by 0.3 m (1ft in). Suitable pH: acid, neutral and basic (alkaline) soils and can grow in saline soils. Wild celery has a long history of medicinal and food use.
Planting and care
Prefers a rich moist soil in sun or semi-shade, but with some shade in the summer. It is tolerant of saline soils. The plants are fairly hardy, though they can be damaged by hard frosts.
Caring for Apium graveolens
- Plants can be cut frequently, starting about 4 weeks after planting.
- It will regrow and remain productive over many months, though eventually will run to seed inspring.
- Leave a few plants to see in second season.
- Young seedlings can be transplanted to wheverver required.
Typical uses of Apium graveolens
Special features: Plants may naturalize in the landscape through self-seeding.
Culinary use: The whole plant is harvested when fruiting and is usually liquidized to extract the juice.
Medicinal use: It is an aromatic bitter tonic herb that reduces blood pressure, relieves indigestion, stimulates the uterus and is anti-inflammatory.etc.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments