With this purchase you will get:
Description for Aralia Green
Aralia is a plant suitable for indoors and landscaping. The distinct leaves of an aralia can be lacy, rounded, or spinach shaped and the color of the leaves can be green, white, gold, and cream. The trunks of specimen aralia Plants, thick, woody, and curving are often unique and exotic looking.
The slender leaves of aralia are attractive and liked all around the world. The aralia green plants do not need much care as they are self-sustaining.
Planting and care
Aralia plants can propagate by stem cuttings. Propagating aralia plants is more successful when temperatures are above 21 degrees C. Take softwood, or green-tip, cuttings from an aralia plant in the summer, using the top 10 inches of the plant. Strip the majority of the leaves from the bottom of the stems, then place them upright into a pot of moist, sandy soil.
The stems will begin to root after a few days. When the plant gets larger, transfer it to a new pot or your garden.
Caring for Aralia Green
- Adequate watering is of course, essential, but over-watering is above all the greatest cause of the demise of virtually all Aralias.
- It is generally thought that plants will thrive when kept on the dry side.
- False aralia does not like to be moved. A sudden change in location causes the leaves to drop off.
- Trimming the tips of an Aralia Plant helps promote new growth.
- Handpick as many of the mealybugs from the plant as possible.
- Treat the areas near the base of the leaves with a cotton swab dipped in alcohol every five days, especially where you see the cottony masses of insects.
- Insecticidal soap is helpful when mealybugs are in the crawling stage before they attach to the foliage and assume their cottony appearance.
Typical uses of Aralia Green
Special features: Aralia varieties are ideal for adding softness and texture to indoor spaces.
Ornamental use: Aralias is used as the ornamental shrub plant.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments