|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Aralia Black
Aralia Black have beautifully textured foliage, with deeply serrated leaflets and dimpled petioles and stems. The juvenile plants tend to have more textured foliage, while the adult leaves are more deeply lobed. As far as their performance goes, they are tolerably easy to grow. They need at least moderate humidity to do their best and prefer a narrow range of moisture.
Planting and care
Aralia plants can propagate by stem cuttings. Propagating aralia plants is more successful when temperatures are above 21 degrees C. Take softwood, or green-tip, cuttings from an aralia plant in the summer, using the top 10 inches of the plant. Strip the majority of the leaves from the bottom of the stems, then place them upright into a pot of moist, sandy soil.
The stems will begin to root after a few days. When the plant gets larger, transfer it to a new pot or your garden.
Caring for Aralia Black
- Adequate watering is of course, essential, but over-watering is above all the greatest cause of the demise of virtually all Aralias.
- It is generally thought that plants will thrive when kept on the dry side.
- False aralia does not like to be moved. A sudden change in location causes the leaves to drop off.
- Trimming the tips of an Aralia Plant helps promote new growth.
- Handpick as many of the mealybugs from the plant as possible.
- Treat the areas near the base of the leaves with a cotton swab dipped in alcohol every five days, especially where you see the cottony masses of insects.
- Insecticidal soap is helpful when mealybugs are in the crawling stage before they attach to the foliage and assume their cottony appearance.
Typical uses of Aralia Black
Special features: Aralias are prone to infestation by various insects, so inspect them regularly for signs of bugs.
Ornamental use: Used as a pot plant for indoor and outdoor decoration.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Looking Good ....survived!!!!!!
Awesome seeds. All grow and are great.
I put some water in this plant everyday and they grow like mad!
How often I need to water it?
Good plants?. every one should buy it.