(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Anthurium (Pink)
The leaves are often clustered and are variable in shape. The inflorescence bears small flowers which are perfect, containing male and female structures. The flowers are contained in dense spirals on the spadix. The spadix is often elongated into a spike shape, but it can be globe-shaped or club-shaped. Beneath the spadix is the spathe, a type of bract. Anthuriums are grown for their brightly coloured flower spathes and their ornamental leaves.
Planting and care
Caring for Anthurium
- Choose a pot with holes in the base and a saucer, so that any excess water can drain away.
- Or use an ornamental pot into which the water from the inner pot can drain.
- Water generously immediately after planting and put the pot in a cool spot in the (part) shade â€“ avoid draughts.
Typical uses of Anthurium
Special features: Flower color
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: Anthuriums are grown for their brightly coloured flower spathes and their ornamental leaves.
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Great plant for a green gift
Tried my self 90% germination rate.Go for it
Pot seems to be really small. DO I have to shift the plan to the bigger pot as it starts growing in a few months?
Got the plant in excellent shape. Looks great!
very durable plant to a wide range of conditions