With this purchase you will get:
Description for Sankrant Vel, Flame Vine
Flame vine has attractive, dark green foliage that can climb a trellis or other support or cascade over a wall. Flame vine is a rampant climber that carries cascades of bright orange tubular flowers. Flowers are borne in large drooping clusters. Leaves are compound with 2-8 leaflets and one terminal.
Planting and care
Flame vine is propagated from the seeds, cutting, or layering. Can grow in the pot or ground. These plant is growing in the pot, use the potting mix as the soil, vermicompost, and coco peat (1:1:1).
Caring for Sankrant Vel
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should prune and fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season.
- When a plant grows beyond its limit and pot size not providing enough space for the spread of roots, re-pot with fresh soil and some fertilizer.
- While re-potting, try not to disturb the roots. Avoid any drastic change in the provided environment otherwise, the plants may get stress/shock.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Typical uses of Sankrant Vel
Special features: Attractive flowering
Ornamental use: The plant is used for an ornamental purpose.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
cheat company yo are
I really impressed with live plant I purchased online from nurserylive, the packaging was superb.. Thanks
Great plant for a green gift
what are the dimensions of the pot?
Keep it away from harsh direct sunlight to prevent leaf burn.
Any query about sankrant vel, flame vine - plant