(Inclusive of all taxes)* Shipping 79
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 799
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|10 Lakh Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Pampas Grass, Cortaderia selloana (Red)
Clumps may be divided in late winter to early spring. This grass is technically gynodioecious, but usually appears dioecious. Female plants produce prodigious amounts of seed and can self-seed freely, often resulting in naturalization that displaces valuable native plants.
Planting and care
Caring for Pampas Grass
- Pampas grass care is minimal, requiring little maintenance other than watering in extreme drought. It should also be pruned each year to the ground. This is usually performed in late winter or early spring. Because of the plants sharp foliage, the task of pruning should be done with great care using gloves and a long-sleeved shirt.
Typical uses of Pampas Grass
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
plant was delivered in excellent condition there was no damage .
Is it a live plant?
I put some water in this plant everyday and they grow like mad!
Good packaging and good plants& Nice deals...
Love how cute the plant is..