With this purchase you will get:
Description for Miniature Rose, Button Rose (Marigold Orange)
Planting and care
Caring for Miniature Rose
- Planting rose plant When you bring rose plant and cannot plant it immediately, leave the plant in the box and lightly sprinkle the roots every day.
- Do not let the roots to dry out. Plant the rose plant as soon as possible.
- If it is 2 yrs, then dig a planting hole at least 6 inch deeper, so the roots of the plant can be accommodate without crowding or bending.
- Mix some fertilizer cow manure or organic compost with the soil in the planting hole plant the If the rose plant is not so old and has less roots then dig a lesser deeper planting hole.
- Cut a stem from a rose plant. Mix fertilizer with some soil, add little water with this mixture and make a firmly tight lump at one end of the stem.
- Dig a planting hole (index finger deep)place the stem with lump side down, fill with soil. Firm the soil tightly.
- Keep the soil moist continuously for 2-3 weeks.
Typical uses of Miniature Rose
Culinary use: Rose hips are occasionally made into jam, jelly, marmalade, and soup or are brewed for tea, primarily for their high vitamin C content. They are also pressed and filtered to make rose hip syrup. Rose petals or flower buds are sometimes used to flavour ordinary tea, or combined with other herbs to make herbal teas.
Ornamental use: Roses are best known as ornamental plants grown for their flowers in the garden and sometimes indoors. They have been also used for commercial perfumery and commercial cut flower crops. Some are used as landscape plants, for hedging.
Medicinal use: The rose hip, usually, is used as a minor source of Vitamin C. The fruits of many species have significant levels of vitamins and have been used as a food supplement. Many roses have been used in herbal and folk medicines. Some species have been used for stomach problems, and are being investigated for controlling cancer growth.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Easy plant to grow quickly and provide the rooms with a colourful leaf display
Young ones adapt better
What is Botanical name of this plant?
Beautiful plant, arrived in very good condition. Impressive packing. Looking forward to buy one more
Super happy with this. The packaging was great and the plant itself is exactly what I wanted.
Any query about miniature rose, button rose (marigold orange) - plant