(Inclusive of all taxes)* Shipping 79
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 799
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|10 Lakh Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Milky Way Ribbon Grass, Chlorophytum Charlotte
Easily grown in average, dry to wet, well-drained soil in full sun to part shade. Phalaris arundinacea, commonly called reed canary grass, is an upright
Planting and care
Easily grown in average, dry to wet, well-drained soil in full sun to part shade. Wide range of soil tolerance from wet (will grow in several inches of water) to dry, clay to sand or acidic to alkaline. When grown as a ground cover, 4 plants per square yard will quickly fill in such an area. Rhizomatous. Propagate by division in spring.
Caring for Milky Way Ribbon Grass
- European genotypes are reportedly more aggressive and invasive than North American genotypes. Flat, green leaf blades (to 8-16" long and 2/3" wide) are attractive from spring to early summer, but tend to brown up as the summer progresses. Airy panicles (to 6-12" long) of greenish white to pale pink flowers bloom above the foliage in early summer (June-July). Flowers are conspicuous but not particularly showy.
Typical uses of Milky Way Ribbon Grass
Special features: Probably not a good candidate for the border because of the aforementioned invasive characteristics. Will quickly colonize and serve as a dense, weed-free ground cover in areas where invasiveness in not a concern.
Ornamental use: The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
Medicinal use: Philippines
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Good packing. Plant is very healthy and also I received free seeds offer & cashback . Happy :-)
Great plant..looked nice n fresh wen i received ..Highly recommend it!
Can be kept in semi shade areas
VERY nice im so Happy for this plant
Absolutely no complaints! Beautiful plant, great packaging, prompt delivery.