** for new paypal users only
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Hymenocallis Caribaea, Spider Lilly
Hymenocallis caribaea is a bulb-forming perennial. Each bulb will produce multiple shoots, each with strap-shaped leaves that arch up to 2 feet (60 cm) in length. White flowers emerge from the ends of these leaves. Tepals are narrowly linear, up to 10 cm long, usually drooping at flowering time.
Planting and care
This plant is propagated by Offsets, Bulbs, and seeds. Planting season of the spider lily is early in the monsoon and spring season.
Caring for Hymenocallis Caribaea
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should prune and fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season.
- When a plant grows beyond its limit and pot size not providing enough space for the spread of roots, re-pot with fresh soil and some fertilizer.
- While re-potting, try not to disturb the roots. Avoid any drastic change in the provided environment otherwise, the plants may get stress/shock.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Typical uses of Hymenocallis Caribaea
Special features: Fragrant flower
Ornamental use: This plant is one of the most popular fragrant flowering plants in landscape gardening.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Thank you Nurserylive for such nice live plants collection
I Bought this product and received quickly .Quality wise awesome
They are the most beautiful, glossy, healthy plants I ve ever seen.
Got the plant in excellent shape. Looks great!
Plant is in good health.. I m really happy with this little one.
Any query about hymenocallis caribaea, spider lilly - plant