** for new paypal users only
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Guava, Amrud, Psidium Guajava ( Grafted )
It bears attractive bright pink flowers, as opposed to the boring cream white flowers of the usual guava. The guava tree is an interesting plant with mottled greenish bark and long 3 to 7 inch serrated leaves. Guava trees produce white, 1-inch flowers that yield to small round, oval or pear-shaped fruits.
Planting and care
Layers are used as planting material. The planting is distributed from June - December. A spacing 5 to 6m. Plant the layers with the ball of earth in the centre of the pit of 45 cm x 45 cm x 45 cm size filled with FYM 10 Kg neem cake 1 Kg and topsoil.
Caring for Guava
- The tree should be planted in well-drained soil where its roots have room to spread.
- Fertilize growing guavas every one to two months while young and then three to four times per year as the tree matures.
- Guava trees need a high amount of nitrogen, phosphoric acid and potash, along with some magnesium for maximum fruit production.
- An example is a formula of 6-6-6-2, worked into soils just prior to the onset of the growing season and then evenly spaced out three times during the growth period.
- Pruning should be done when it grows excess.
- Look for pest attack and apply cure accordingly.
Throughout the year
Typical uses of Guava
Special features: The guava fruit grows on a small tree with a wide, short canopy and a sturdy single to the multi-stemmed trunk.
Culinary use: Mature fruit use for making the Jams and jellies
Ornamental use: NA
Medicinal use: Used in Ayurvedic preparations.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Great plant, great case, great packaging. If you are planning to buy please go ahead.
Nurserylive have adorned my garden, really beautiful!! I
Perfectly OK for indoor use with artificial lighting.
Suddenly all my house plants have started blooming and have lush foliage :)
I put some water in this plant everyday and they grow like mad!
Any query about guava, amrud, psidium guajava ( grafted ) - plant