** for new paypal users only
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Fox tail palm
The Foxtail palm tree is the most used landscape palm tree in the world. The Foxtail palm has gain popularity because it is very durable and will tolerate a wide variety of soil conditions. The Foxtail Palm was so named because of its wonderful spiral leaves which appear as a foxâ€™s tail. Usually with no more than seven to nine leaves to its canopy.
Planting and care
Foxtail palm is propagated by seeds. Soak the seeds for 24 hours before planting them. Panting season of the foxtail palm is monsoon season.
Caring for Fox tail palm
- Palms grow best when you let their roots fill the pot.
- They need soil-based potting compost and should not be re-potted unnecessarily.
- They are sensitive to chemicals and will be damaged if you expose them to aerosol sprays.
- If you need to treat them with insecticides, be sure what you use is suitable for a palm.
- Watering should be done early in the morning if the soil feels dry to touch.
- Appy the fertilizer during monsoon and the spring season.
Typical uses of Fox tail palm
Special features: Leaves shape
Ornamental use: This plant is used as the ornamental plant.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
I purchased a plant online from nursery live and received it in a very perfect condition, Thanks nurserylive team
Good for the price paid
Any query about fox tail palm - plant