|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Damascus Rose, Scented Rose (Any Color)
The Damascus rose is a deciduous shrub growing up to 2.5 meters tall, the stems densely armed with stout, curved prickles and stiff bristles. The leaves are pinnate shape, with five or rarely seven leaflets. The roses are a light to moderate pink colored. The relatively small flowers bloom in groups. It is considered an important type of Old Rose
Planting and care
Best planting season of Rose plants are in July - August at 75 cm x 75 cm spacing. Rose plant propagation is cutting and budding. At the time of plantation, use a potting mix as soil, vermicompost, and coco peat. Re-pooting is done in a spring season.
Caring for Damascus Rose
- Slow release or organic fertilizers applied to the ground are the most effective; however foliar feeds are also valuable for a quick effect and to help keep the leaves healthy.
- Mulching with organic matter (a very wide range is available) is a very important part of rose growing, helping to conserve water, keeping the ground cool and feeding the micro-organisms and worms in the soil.
- Regular watering is essential, the rose will be stronger, healthier and, most importantly, produce more flowers.
- Early spring is the best time to prune and cut 1/4 inch above a bud eye so the bud eye doesn't dry out.
Typical uses of Damascus Rose
Special features: Attractive scented flowers
Culinary use: Rose hips are occasionally made into jam, jelly, marmalade, and soup or are brewed for tea, primarily for their high vitamin C content. They are also pressed and filtered to make rose hip syrup.
Ornamental use: Roses are best known as ornamental plants grown for their flowers in the garden and sometimes indoors. They have been also used for commercial perfumery and commercial cut flower crops. Some are used as landscape plants, for hedging.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
kya is pincode per 847407 aa sakta hai plant
Pot seems to be really small. DO I have to shift the plan to the bigger pot as it starts growing in a few months?
Absolutely no complaints! Beautiful plant, great packaging, prompt delivery.
Brilliant stuff, highly recommended.
Good one.. Good plant growth & good packing...