199+ Gift Out of Stock
(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Dahlia (Any Color)
This product does not have the flowers at the time of shipping. Afterward, the plant will bloom and it could be of any colored flower.
Dahlia has many varieties available now, consists of the major groups, namely; pompon dahlia small and medium cactus dahlia small and medium decorative dahlia and large decorative dahlia. Dahlia flower comes in different color and shapes. The size of the flowers varies from 2 inches to 10 inches in diameter. The petals also vary from single to honeycomb type.
Dahlias make excellent cut flowers, which will typically last about a week in the house.
Planting and care
Dahlias should be planted in the spring season for most areas. Dahlias need a sunny location to thrive. An area that receives at least 8 hours of direct sunlight is best. Less sun equals taller plants and fewer blooms. Exception for hot climates, they will need morning sunlight, afternoon shade.
Caring for Dahlia
- Watering should be done early in the morning if the soil feels dry to touch.
- Pinch out the growing point to encourage to the flowers bud.
- Pinch the center shoot just above the third set of leaves.
- For the taller dahlias, insert stakes at planting time.
- Moderately pinch, dis-branch, and dis-bud, and deadhead to produce a showy display for 3 months or more.
- Mulch with the plastic mulch or organic mulch.
Typical uses of Dahlia
Special features: Attractive Flower
Ornamental use: Dahlia is used as the ornamental plant.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments