|Special Gift Today|
|upto 100% Cashback on all orders Today|
** for new paypal users only
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Crassula Surprise Party
Crassula Surprise Party is a popular succulent up to 20 inches tall. It flowers about 10 months of the year above soft, green leaves which are covered in tiny hairs, giving it a silver shimmer. The leaves are up to 1.6 inches long and up to 0.4 inch wide. The flowers are bell-shapes and bright red-violet in color.
Planting and care
Crassulas can be grown from leaf cuttings taken in spring and summer. Pull a leaf from the main stem, leave it to dry for a day, then place it on the surface of the growing medium. The growing medium should be light and well drained, you can use a mixture of soil, sand and compost. The leaf will form roots and eventually, a small rosette will appear at the base. It requires minimum 10 degrees C temperature and partial sun to form roots and new growth. Remove and pot up the new plant when well rooted. Water the new plant regularly.
Caring for Crassula Surprise Party
- Crassula are easy to grow, but they are susceptible to mealy bugs and fungal diseases.
- As with all succulents, overwatering is very bad as the leaves can rot, water your succulent only when required.
- Never let your Crassula sit in water.
- If you water from beneath by letting the plant sit in a saucer of water, make sure to pour off any excess water after a few minutes.
- Repot as needed, preferably during the warm season. To repot a succulent, make sure the soil is dry before repotting, then gently remove the pot.
- Knock away the old soil from the roots, making sure to remove any rotted or dead roots in the process.
- Place the plant in its new pot and backfill with potting soil, spreading the roots out as you repot.
- Leave the plant dry for a week or so, then begin to water lightly to reduce the risk of root rot.
Typical uses of Crassula Surprise Party
Ornamental use: Great for borders, containers, edging, fillers, ground covers, rock gardens, xeriscaping, and coastal gardens.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments