|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
* worth Rs 300 to 600 Free
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
- 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150)
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Punica granatum arakta
Dwarf pomegranate needs full sun and a well-drained soil mix. Use a soil mix consisting of one part peat moss to one part loam to two parts sand.
Planting and care
The plants thrive in a semi-arid atmosphere and once established need very little water. Fertilize on a monthly basis. Once flowering has begun in mid to late summer, the plant should be watered more frequently to produce lots of flowers. The plants will bear miniature fruit if grown in areas with year-round temperatures that rarely fall below 40Ã‚Â° F.
Caring for Punica granatum arakta
- It generally grows two to four feet high and wide, rarely to six feet high, while with skillful pruning can be restricted to one foot. It is not only small in stature, but even the flowers and fruit are dwarfed. The dwarf pomegranate is a deciduous, thorny shrub. The flowers have an orange-red corolla and the edge of the petals is flesh-colored.
Typical uses of Punica granatum arakta
Special features: The dwarf pomegranate is a good species to use as a bonsai. It makes an excellent container plant that moves easily from the house to the garden in the cooler climate of St. Louis. In areas a zone or two warmer, this shrubby plant does well in the garden year round.
Ornamental use: The plant is used for ornamental purpose. Some varieties are edible.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments