** for new paypal users only
Megaskepasma is a monotypic genus of plants containing the single species Megaskepasma erythrochlamys, known by the common name Brazilian red-cloak.
Common name: Brazilian red cloak
Bloom time: Seasonal bloomer
Height: 6.00 to 8.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Enrich the soil with leaf mold or well-rotted organic matter to encourage good drainage. Dig a hole 2 to 3 times as deep as the bulbs are high and set the bulb in the hole pointy side up. Fill the hole with soil and tamp gently. Space bulbs at a distance equal to 3 times the bulbâ€™s diameter. For a good effect, plant plants in groups of 3 to 5 bulbs.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 32Â° F
Fertilizer: apply any organic fertilizer
- Plants love waterâ€”but donâ€™t drown them.
- That is, they donâ€™t like to sit in water, and theyâ€™ll die if the soil is too wet in winter.
- The ideal soil is rich and loose, with good drainage.
- One of the worst mistakes you can make is to not provide adequate drainage.
- Use mulch.
Containers. Houseplant. May be difficult to locate in commerce. Where winter hardy, it is often grown as a screen or hedge.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
No serious insect or disease problems. Susceptible to mealybugs and scale.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Any query about megakepasma erythrochlamys - plant