re esay plants to grow. They like full sunlight and lots of water. Plants grow and spread quickly. Soils should be well prepared if the plants are to last for many years. Cutting can be done once in a while to keep plants in shape. Plants flower in winter. Flowers are unattractive and spoil the show. Plants should be cut back and fertilized just after winter to get back original form and color.
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Alternanthera dentata purple kinght
Ageratum houstonianum is a cool-season annual plant often grown as bedding in gardens. The plant grows to 0.3Ã¢â‚¬â€œ1 m high, with ovate to triangular leaves 2Ã¢â‚¬â€œ7 cm long, and blue flowerheads. The flower heads are borne in dense corymbs.
Planting and care
Both can survive in temperate climates if they are planted in a sheltered area. Arabian is a small bush with evergreen leaves. There are many other varieties of plant, of which are best suited for sub-tropical climates. Learning how to grow will add a striking visual and olfactory touch to the garden.
Caring for Alternanthera dentata purple kinght
- To help conserve water, reduce stress, and encourage healthy growth, apply a 2- to 4-inch layer of chopped and shredded leaves, grass clippings, or shredded bark around the base of your plants. Allow about an inch of space between the mulch and the base stem of the plant.
Plant out after the frost-free date in moist but well-drained soil in full sun (for best color) or partial shade. Pinch or clip back to maintain compact form.
Typical uses of Alternanthera dentata purple kinght
Special features: Shorter varieties are excellent as bedding plants, edgers (along paths, walkways and border fronts) and container plants (hanging baskets, window boxes, urns or other containers).
Ornamental use: The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
Medicinal use: Ageratum houstonianum Mill is one of the most important medicinal plants of this region Ageratum houstonianum is a short lived(annual or biennial) herbaceous plant growing 0.3-1m tall, with showy flower heads and have long history of traditional medicinal uses.The stems are round, mostly green in colour, and softly.
- The vining varieties require a support structure as some can get 15 feet tall. All plants prefer sun to light shade sites with well-draining and moderately fertile soil. Install the plant in the ground at the same level it was growing in the nursery pot. Most plants are grafted onto the common rootstock because of its superior hardiness.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments