|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Ball Cypress
Cypress is a fast-growing coniferous evergreen tree much used in horticulture, primarily for hedges and screens. Even on sites of relatively poor culture, plants have been known to grow to heights of 15 meter (49 ft) in 16 years. The tree is a hybrid, almost always sterile, and propagated mainly from cuttings.
Easily grown in average, medium moisture, well-drained soils in full sun to part shade. Best in part shade. Prefers moist, fertile soils. Avoid wet, poorly-drained soils. Shelter from strong winds. Pruning is rarely needed.
Planting and care
While itâ€™s true that their native environment is constantly wet, once theyâ€™re established, cypress trees grow well on dry land and can even withstand Occasional drought.
Caring for Ball Cypress
- Growing cypress trees successfully depends on planting them in the right location. Choose a site with full sun or partial shade and rich, acid soil.
- Drench the soil around the tree after planting and cover the root zone with 3 to 4 inches of organic mulch.
- Give the tree a good soaking every week for the first few months.
- Cypress trees need water most in spring when they enter a growth spurt and in fall just before they go dormant.
Typical uses of Ball Cypress
Special features: Species and large growing cultivars for lawn specimen, shrub borders and screen.
Ornamental use: The plant is used for an ornamental purpose.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments