Avocado, Butter Fruit, Makhanphal ( Grown through seeds ) - Plant
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Avocado, Butter Fruit, Makhanphal ( Grown through seeds )
The avocado (Persea americana) is a tree that is native to South Central Mexico, classified as a member of the flowering plant family Lauraceae. Avocado (also alligator pear) additionally refers to the tree s fruit, which is ... It is known as "butter fruit" in parts of India and goes by the name
Planting and care
An accurate soil test will tell you where your pH currently stands. Acidic (sour) soil is counteracted by applying finely ground limestone, and alkaline (sweet) soil is treated with ground sulfur.
Caring for Avocado
- Prune plant every spring and destroy all old or diseased plant material.
- Wear elbow-length gloves that are thick enough to protect your hands from thorns or a clumsy slip, but flexible enough to allow you to hold your tools.
- Always wear safety goggles; branches can whip back when released.
November to February
Typical uses of Avocado
Special features: Fruit plant
Ornamental use: It is used for the ornamental plant.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Grown in coco-peat and hence requires less water while being relatively insect free.
What a great experience from start to finish.
Very nice plants...looking so beautiful..thanku nurserylive?
Attractive plants for pot culture
Good growth and 90% germination