|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Acorus Grass
This is a low-growing perennial. Sweet Flag is small, beautiful and easy to grow. It has survived even the worst winters. Itâ€™s excellent for brightening the edges of ponds or water gardens. Rich golden yellow blades provide colourful accents, even in lightly shaded areas. Crushed foliage emits delightful scent. Evergreen.
Planting and care
Dig a hole large enough to hold the roots. Fill the hole with water and position the plant so the crown (where the root meets the stem) is just slightly below the soil line. Fill the hole with soil and water again. A slow release fertilizer may be used each spring, though itâ€™s not necessary.
Caring for Acorus Grass
- Follow a regular watering schedule during the first growing season to establish a deep, extensive root system.
- For a neat appearance, remove old foliage before new leaves emerge. Divide clumps every 2 to 3 years in early spring.
- Scorch will occur if soils are not kept consistently moist to wet.
- Scorched leaf tips will occur if soils are allowed to dry out. Acorus Grass Variegated - PlantAppreciates some relief from hot summer sun.
Typical uses of Acorus Grass
Special features: na
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments