Description for Rucola Cultivated, Rocket Cultivated
Rocket Salad is an annual salad plant that has leaves similar in taste and appearance to its relative, the radish (Raphanus sativus).
Planting and care
Place the seedling plug in the hole and firm gently around the roots, water well. Crop care: Keep soil moist at all times for best flavoured leaves and to prevent plants from bolting (running to seed). Seed can also be sown in pots on the windowsill for all the year round harvesting of fresh leaves.
Caring for Rucola Cultivated
- Weed around plants frequently.
- Plants thrive in cool wether.
- Plant crops for spring and fall.
- For a continuous harvest during this period, plant succession crops.
- Arugula will withstand light frosts. It likes full sun, but will tolerate partial shade.
- For best results, grow Arugula or Roquette, quickly during cool weather, in moist, fertile soil.
Typical uses of Rucola Cultivated
Special features: Arugula, also called Roquette, is a leafy green vegetable, like lettuce and spinach. Native to the Mediterranean and Asia, Roquette is a member of the mustard family. Like other leaf crops, growing Arugula in cool weather is best.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
I have sowed seeds and all of them grew.. Very Perfect can give more stars
10 of them germinated. will give full star after veggie start to grow
Vey Nice Seeds but good in quantity.
Seeds are Ok .. germination took about 25 Days ..
I WAITING FOR THE RESULT, IF IT SUCCESSFUL I WILL RECOMMEND TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY ABOUT THIS
Any query about rucola cultivated, rocket cultivated - seeds