|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Hot Pepper Red Sampurna
The chilli pepper (also chile pepper or chilli pepper, from Nahuatl chilli) is the fruit of plants from the genus Capsicum, members of the nightshade family, Solanaceae.
The term in British English and in Australia, New Zealand, India, Malaysia and other Asian countries is just chilli without "pepper".
Planting and care
Plan to set out home grown or purchased transplants after the last spring frost date. Start plants indoors in flats or pots 8 to 10 weeks before the average last frost date. Set hot pepper plants 12 to 15 inches apart, larger bell types 15 to 18 inches apart. Provide windbreaks to minimize transplant shock.
Caring for Hot Pepper Red Sampurna
- Provide deep watering weekly for pepper plants.
- Support bushy, heavy-yielding plants with 2-foot-high cages, or stake them.
- Apply heavy organic mulches when summer heat begins to peak.
- Temperatures over 90 degrees F can cause buds and blossoms to drop; the condition is more serious if humidity is low also.
Typical uses of Hot Pepper Red Sampurna
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
The vegetable seeds have germinated.I can give my real review only after a few months
Good quality seeds, sprouted in couple of weeks
Good but after two moths i will see the result
Over 90% germination. Good Quality
Can be grown in pot??