1 packet contains Broccoli - 30 seeds.
Description for Broccoli F1 Anastya
This cool-season crop grows best when daytime temperatures are in the 60Â°F. Grow in both spring and fall, but avoid mid-summer crops as hot weather can cause premature bolting.
Like spinach, can be grown in the spring or fall. In fact, you may be able to get a continual harvest throughout both seasons if you time planting correctly. A member of the cabbage family, broccoli is rich in vitamins.
Planting and care
Direct seeding of broccoli plants is possible. This is especially so with a fall crop. For the first summer harvest, start your broccoli seeds in early spring. For a fall harvest, start your seeds in midsummer.
Broccoli transplants can grow in six to eight weeks for a summer crop and only five to six weeks for a fall crop. When growing transplants in the spring, you want to make sure to give them enough cold weather to harden off, but make sure they are protected from freezing temperatures.
Caring for Broccoli F1 Anastya
- Fertilize three weeks after transplanting.
- Provide consistent soil moisture with regular watering, especially in drought conditions.
- Some varieties of broccoli are heat tolerant, but all need moisture.
- Do not get developing heads wet when watering.
- Roots are very shallow, do not cultivate.
- Suffocate weeds with mulch.
- Mulch will also help to keep soil temperatures down.
Broccoli come to harvest in 100 to 150 days.
Typical uses of Broccoli F1 Anastya
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Really good quality vegetable Seeds. Packaging was very good. Will recommend to everyone.
Good for cultivating in Balcony.
I m happy with this nice vegetable seeds product
Can be grown in pot??
it was good..given good yield
Any query about 1+1 broccoli f1 anastya - seeds