Vasaka, Adulsa Plant for Ashwini Nakshatra, Aries or Mesh Rashi - Plant
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Vasaka, Adusa, Justicia Adhatoda
Malabar nut is a small evergreen, the sub-herbaceous bush which grows commonly in open plains, especially in the lower Himalayas. It is is an erect, shrub with few branches to many branches. The Leaves are 10 to 16 cms in length, minutely hairy and broadly lanceolate. A herbal plant which requires very little watering and is an extremely hardy plant is Malabar nut.
Planting and care
It requires a tropical or sub-tropical climate and is damaged to some extent by frost in winter. Prefers a sunny position, tolerating light shade. This plant is propagated through seeds or vegetative cuttings.
Caring for Vasaka
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should prune and fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season.
- When a plant grows beyond its limit and pot size not providing enough space for the spread of roots, re-pot with fresh soil and some fertilizer.
- While re-potting, try not to disturb the roots. Avoid any drastic change in the provided environment otherwise, the plants may get stress/shock.
The young tender shoots are harvested.
Typical uses of Vasaka
Special features: Medicinal properties
Ornamental use: The plant is used for the ornamental purpose.
Medicinal use: Unverified information Adhatoda is useful for curing coughs, colds and asthma and is easy to administer.It has been used for centuries and is mentioned in Sanskrit scriptures.
Note: Use only after the consulting the specialist.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments