|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Banyan Tree
The banyan tree (Ficus benghalensis) is odd-looking with widespread, aerial roots that give the appearance of numerous trunks when they reach the ground. The Banyan tree is a close relative of the fig tree and a larger version of the ficus tree. These trees have large, thick roots that protrude from the trunk. The Banyan prefers warm, tropical weather, as frost can kill it.
Planting and care
Banyan trees prefer well-drained but moderately moist soil.
Caring for Banyan Tree
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should prune and fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season.
Typical uses of Banyan Tree
Special features: Perennial plant
Ornamental use: Ficus trees can maintain their tree-like shape regardless of their size, so this makes them ideal for bonsais or for massive houseplants in large spaces. The plant is used for an ornamental purpose.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments