Bakul, Tree of Anuradha Nakshatra, Scorpio or Vrishchik Rashi - Plant
(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Bakul, Maulsari, Vajradhanthi
Maulsari, also known as Indian medlar, originates in the Indian subcontinent. One Hindu legend holds that if wine is sprinkled on the mouth of a beautiful woman, maulsaris aromatic blossoms will spring forth.
Large evergreen tree with dark grey fissured bark and densely spreading crown; Leaves oblong, glabrous and leathery with wavy margins, Flowers white, fragrant, axillary, solitary or fascicled, Fruits ovoid or ellipsoid berries, Seeds 1-2 per fruit, ovoid, compressed, greyish brown and shiny.
Planting and care
Planting season of this plant is in monsoon season. Dig a pit 45 X 45 X 45 cm and add vermicompost. After planting, watering should be done.
Caring for Bakul
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- Fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season.
Typical uses of Bakul
Special features: Fragrant flowers
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments