- NASA recommended air purifier plant.
- Best plant for AC rooms, office desk, etc.
- Popular low maintainence, good luck plant.
- Best for both indoor and outdoor.
- Used in pot as well as in hanging.
What makes it special:
(Inclusive of all taxes)* Shipping 79
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Money plant variegated, Scindapsus Goldking
Epipremnum aureum is the scientific name of this plant. Scindapsus aureus (Synonym) is an indoor climbing, hanging, or trailing plant.
It is a striking plant with fleshy, gold-splashed, green foliage which is typically heart-shaped, but often oval. There are plain green leaved varieties from which this particular variegated plant was parented. They rarely flower when grown as indoor plants.
Planting and care
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
Caring for Money plant variegated
- Keep the plant indoor or outdoor with bright indirect natural light or bright indirect artifical light.
- Protect the Money plant from direct harsh sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage. Soil
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing Money plant. Watering
- Water the plant when the topsoil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season. Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season (April - August) feed the Money plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily. Re-potting
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not overwater the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
Refer our Garden Guide for detailed procedures and meanings of words related to gardening.
For re-potting procedure click here
Typical uses of Money plant variegated
Special features: Money plant has a special position in Feng Shui and NASA air purifier list.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: You can grow this as an indoor or outdoor plant. Keep a stem of money plant in a bottle of water and decorate indoor or outdoor.
Medicinal use: Able to clear formaldehyde from the air, it is a beneficial plant to have in your living room or as a hanging plant, as the leaves will grow down in cascading vines.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Wow plant in excellent shape.
This Exotic Plant looks so beautiful.
Buy this just 2 weeks ago .and its growing very nice
Is the item durable?
Thanks Nurserylive. i could not get this product in my area without you!