Money Plant Golden - Plant
Description for Money Plant Golden
The Money plant is a growerâ€™s choice for both indoor and outdoor in larger pots or hangover. Money plant can grow without much assistance and care. It is believed that money plant brings good luck, prosperity, happiness and wealth.
|Common name||Flower colours||Bloom time||Height||Difficulty|
|Money Plant||-||-||-||Very easy|
Planting and care
|Partial sun||Sandy soil, Loamy soil||Keep soil moist throughout the growing season||24 to 35 degrees C||Use any organic fertilizer. Always add fertilizers in shade or in evening. Never add them in sunlight, as it can burn leaves.|
Caring for Money Plant Golden
- If you plant it in a pot then ensure that pot should have proper drainage system otherwise roots of money plants will be damaged by excessive water.
- Wooden or plastic pole warp with husk is suitable for climbing the plant up and foster faster growth.
- Tie the stems as it grows up, till it reaches the top progressively.
- You can also use coir ropes to wrap around plastic or glass poles which will give enough support for the plant to grow up.
- Trim by cutting away dead or overgrown branches or stems of the money plant.
Typical uses of Money Plant Golden
Special features: Pothos is a vigorously growing tropical evergreen vine that can reach varying heights or spreads on ground rapidly and covering a wide area.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: Can be decorated outdoor as well as indoor.