- Low maintenance plant.
- Best for sunny windows.
- Hardy nature with an attractive look.
What makes it special:
(Inclusive of all taxes)* Shipping 79
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Haworthia truncata Green Rose
Haworthia Green Rose is a beautiful hybrid with squat lime and marbled chartreuse leaves with semi-transparent windows, lovely frosted with shades of lime green. The rosette has a nice rose shape. Flowers are small and white, forming an inflorescence up to 12 inches (30 cm) tall.
Planting and care
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
Caring for Haworthia truncata Green Rose
- Keep the plant in a place that receives bright indirect sunlight.
- Protect the Haworthia plant from harsh sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage. Soil
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing Haworthia plant. Watering
- Water the plant when the topsoil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season. Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season (April - August) feed the Haworthia plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily. Re-potting
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Refer our Garden Guide for detailed procedures and meanings of words related to gardening.
For re-potting procedure click here
Typical uses of Haworthia truncata Green Rose
Special features: Survivals and growers of the summer.
Ornamental use: Best for small pots and for rock gardens.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
This plant is very easy to grow.
plant was delivered in excellent condition there was no damage .
How old is the plant you have shown..?
Pot seems to be really small. DO I have to shift the plan to the bigger pot as it starts growing in a few months?
Looking Good ....survived!!!!!!