(Inclusive of all taxes)* Shipping 79
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
* Non returnable
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|* on all orders above Rs 399|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 799
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Syngonium podophyllum Mini Pixie
As a young plant, its leaves start out heart-shaped, then gradually become arrowhead shaped as it matures. Its leaves are smaller than other varieties and have silvery white or cream variation, making this a decorative and popular houseplant. Although it may be grown outdoors in some regions, the arrowhead plant is typically grown as a house plant.
Planting and care
It is easily grown is a house plant in warm, humidified areas. Prefers bright indirect light. Protect from direct sun. May be grown on a moss pole or in a hanging basket. Best grown in a soil-based potting mix.
Water regularly during the growing season, but reduce watering from fall to late winter. Likes high humidity, so consider sitting plant in a humidified room or place pot on a tray of wet pebbles.
Caring for Syngonium podophyllum Mini Pixie
- Arrowhead plant care requires humid conditions, especially during dry winter months.
- Mist the plant daily or place its container on a tray filled with pebbles and water to increase humidity for optimal growth.
- Keep them away from direct sunlight, as this will cause the arrowhead plant to burn or bleach.
- The arrowhead plant root structure is quite extensive, spreading and growing to the point of becoming invasive in the wild.
- Even within a contained environment, because of arrowhead plant root structure, the plant should be reported every second spring.
Typical uses of Syngonium podophyllum Mini Pixie
Special features: As a houseplant, it is typically grown for its attractive ornamental foliage which changes shape as the leaves mature.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: Hanging plant, twining or climbing, groundcover, potted plant when young. Display arrowhead plant alongside a group of other foliage plants or add it to a dish garden. Small plants mix well with compact peace lilies and English ivy because they require similar care.
Medicinal use: NA
- http://www.missouribotanicalgarden.org/PlantFinder /PlantFinderDetails.aspx?kempercode=b621
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Plant reached in excellent condition along with promised pot
Plant received in good packing, but is not similar as shown in web site.
Suddenly all my house plants have started blooming and have lush foliage :)
How crazy that we all have plants on the mind.
Thank you very much. Love your company and site.