(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Syngonium Cream allusion, Syngonium Cream (Pink veins)
As a young plant Syngonium Cream allusion leaves start out heart-shaped, then gradually become arrowhead shaped as it matures. Its leaves have silvery white or cream variation, making this a decorative and popular houseplant. Although it may be grown outdoors in some regions, the arrowhead plant is typically grown as a houseplant. Syngonium Cream allusion plants are not just decorative, they have the ability to cleanse the air you, breathe and act as anti-pollutants. These plants can reduce components of indoor air pollution, even volatile organic compounds such as benzene, formaldehyde, toluene, and xylene. They also reduce airborne microbes and increase humidity.
Planting and care
Caring for Syngonium Cream allusion
- During the main growing season (April - August) feed with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Keep the Syngonium away from direct sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- Allow the soil to become dry at the top to the touch between watering and do not over water.
- Syngonium should be repot once a year at the beginning of spring.
Typical uses of Syngonium Cream allusion
Special features: Excellent air purifier plant according to NASA.
Ornamental use: This can use as hanging plant, groundcover, potted plant.
- http://www.missouribotanicalgarden.org/PlantFinder /PlantFinderDetails.aspx?kempercode=b621
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments