- Easy to grow plant
- Attractive colorful leaves
- Perfect indoor plant for interior decoartion.
What makes it special:
(Inclusive of all taxes)Free Shipping
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 799
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|10 Lakh Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Stromanthe Sanguinea Triostar, Calathea Triostar
Stromanthe sanguinea is a synonym of Stromanthe thalia. Tristar is a popular cultivar that features showy olive green leaves variegated with white, cream and pink shades.
Calathea has thick, glossy, oblong leaves with entire margins that are a dark green color on top and burgundy below. Stromanthe Plants produce reddish-pink flowers in the spring, but they cannot compete with its dazzling leaves.
Planting and care
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
Caring for Stromanthe Sanguinea Triostar
- Calathea plants thrive in humidity and prefer indirect lighting.
- It require well-drained soil rich in organic matter.
- Apply water when the upper soil layer (1-2 inch) in the pot feels dry to touch.
- Soil must never be allowed to dry out completely.
- Apply organic fertilizers during spring and rainy season.
- Loosen the soil without damaging the roots. It will help the plant to uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days.
- Wipe the dust from the leaves with a clean, damp cloth.
- Remove dead, decay and infected part of the plant.
- For insect attack apply neem oil or any organic insecticide.
Refer our Garden Guide for detailed procedures and meanings of words related to gardening.
Application of Fertilizer
For re-potting procedure click here
Typical uses of Stromanthe Sanguinea Triostar
Special features: Stromanthe Plants is popular as a Christmas present.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: A Stromanthe Plant is a spectacular looking plant used for decorations in homes, shops, and offices. Good to keep inside homes and terraces.
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Nice plant. team is also always ready to help. Go for this if you are interested in buying a online plant. you wont be disappointed.
Good plants?. every one should buy it.
Brilliant stuff, highly recommended.
Good packaging and good plants& Nice deals...
when I put the plant indoors totally, it started having yellow leaves.