|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Silver Sedum, Sedum lineare
Leaves narrowly ovate, fleshy, grey-green with creamy-white margins, young leaves are more upright before descending under the weight of slightly pinkish stems. Yellow flower, occasionally produced in low tight cymes held slightly above the foliage. These are slow-growing succulents
Sedum is a perennial plant with thick, succulent leaves, fleshy stems, and clusters flowers.
Planting and care
Plant sedum seeds in early spring in well-drained, average to rich soil. Space plants between 6 inches and 2 feet apart, depending on the variety. It can tolerate partial shade but do best in full sun. Its propagation is done by division or cutting.
Plant in raised beds or containers with drainage holes and mix with nutrient-rich soil to prevent rot.
Caring for Silver Sedum
- Once established, sedum plants require little care. Check your plants regularly to make sure they are not too dry and water when needed.
- After flowering, cut back the plants to maintain their shape or contain them in one area.
- Remember to divide your plants in the spring and control their spread.
Typical uses of Silver Sedum
Special features: Silver sedum is a low-growing and mat-forming and its leaves resemble the needles of a pine tree
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments