- Best air purifier plant.
- Best plant for AC rooms.
- Zero maintenance plant.
(Inclusive of all taxes)* Shipping 79
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
* Non returnable
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|* on all orders above Rs 399|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 799
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Sansevieria trifasciata Hahnii, Snake Plant
Sansevieria trifasciata has broad strap-like, upright leaves that are dark green and marked with a pattern of wavy cross stripes in a lighter color. The striping gives it the common name of snake plant. Snake plant can survive low light levels, drought and have few insect problems. NASA research has even shown that snake plants are able to help keep the air inside home clean, removing toxins such as formaldehyde and benzene.
Planting and care
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
- Do not overwater suddenly, check the moisture in the soil first. If too dry then apply water gradually.
- Keep the plant in indirect bright light. Gradually move it to more bright location.
- Do not re-pot immediately after receiving it.
Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
Caring for Sansevieria trifasciata HahniiSunlight
- Keep the plant indoor with bright indirect light.
- Protect the Snake plant from direct sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing Snake plant.
- Water the plant when the topsoil (2-3 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not ever overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
- During the main growing season (April - August) feed the Snake plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Typical uses of Sansevieria trifasciata Hahnii
Special features: Snake plant is an excellent air purifier plant.
Ornamental use: It makes an excellent container or house plant.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Came with good package. Nice thick stem and with wet coco peat but nothing came out of the pack. Got a healthy plant
Plant reached in excellent condition along with promised pot
Awesome packing for live plant.?
This plants collection is awesome!!! I would recommend it to everyone.
he plant was very nicely packed. Thanks for the plant surely will order more