- Best air purifier indoor plant.
- Best plant for low light condition.
- Low maintenance plant.
(Inclusive of all taxes)* Shipping 79
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
* Non returnable
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|* on all orders above Rs 399|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 799
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Philodendron Xanadu Golden
Philodendron Golden Xanadu is an excellent ornamental indoor plant. It has deeply dissected, lobed golden leaves up to 16-inch long by 12-inch wide glossy leaves. Its flowers have dark red spathes. It takes few years for a Philodendron to flower and it rarely flowers indoors. It may occasionally produce aerial roots. Philodendron Golden looks great in containers by the pool, on a patio or balcony, or even indoors. It can also remove harmful toxins from air.
Planting and care
Consider the below points to keep the plant healthy after receiving:
Caring for Philodendron Xanadu Golden
- Keep the plant indoor and outdoor with bright light.
- Protect the Philodendron plant from direct sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage. Soil
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing Philodendron plant. Watering
- Water the plant when the topsoil (2-3 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not ever overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season. Fertilization
- During the main growing season (April - August) feed the Philodendron plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily. Re-potting
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition. Plant Protection
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Typical uses of Philodendron Xanadu Golden
Special features: Excellent air purifier plant.
Ornamental use: It makes an excellent container or house plant.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Given as a gift in the hopes of bringing prosperity to the recipient
Very nice plant to have.
what are the dimensions of the pot?
I am staying in Bangalore so delivery time may damage the plant?
I have ordered twice now from online plants and both orders have been more than what I expected