|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Money plant golden, Scindapsus golden (Small)
Epipremnum aureum is the scientific name of this plant. Scindapsus aureus (Synonym) is an indoor climbing, hanging, or trailing plant.
It is a striking plant with fleshy, gold-splashed, golden foliage which is typically heart-shaped, but often oval. There are plain green leaved varieties from which this particular plant was parented. They rarely flower when grown as indoor plants.
Planting and care
You can plant it anytime and in any season with great ease. You just have to cut a stem from a parent plant and plant it where ever you want. You can plant it anywhere whether in soil or in water. You can plant it in your garden as well as in your house. The best part about this plant is that you can plant it just by cutting a part of already grown money plant.
Just cut the stem of already grown money plant and plant it in soil. Cut the fresh stem from the growth tip. If you are planting it in soil then make a hole in the soil and plant it. If you are planting it as indoor plant in a glass jar or bottle and you want to plant it in water then fill the bottle more than half and plant it.
Caring for Money plant golden
- If you plant it in a pot then ensure that pot should have proper drainage system otherwise roots of money plants will be damaged by excessive water.
- Wooden or plastic pole warp with husk is suitable for climbing the plant up and foster faster growth.
- Tie the stems as it grows up, till it reaches the top progressively.
- You can also use coir ropes to wrap around plastic or glass poles which will give enough support for the plant to grow up.
- Trim by cutting away dead or overgrown branches or stems of the money plant.
Typical uses of Money plant golden
Special features: Foliage
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: You can grow this as an indoor or outdoor plant. Keep a stem of money plant in a bottle of water and decorate indoor or outdoor.
Medicinal use: Able to clear formaldehyde from the air, it is a beneficial plant to have in your living room or as a hanging plant, as the leaves will grow down in cascading vines.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Very much happy with the product and service.
Beautiful plant, arrived in very good condition. Impressive packing. Looking forward to buy one more
I received product with very good quality. But its not as per there image.
How crazy that we all have plants on the mind.
What a great experience from start to finish.