With this purchase you will get:
Description for Staghorn Fern
This plant grows outdoors in warm season locations and indoors elsewhere. Mounted or in a basket is how to grow a staghorn fern, because they are epiphytic, growing in trees generally. The fern has the antler-like foliage as well as a flat basal leaf. They overlap onto a mounting surface and provide stability for the fern. The foliar fronds may droop or be erect, depending upon the variety of fern.
Planting and care
This fern is propagated by spores, pups, or division. This fern planted on the board, or use peat or sphagnum moss, coconut coir, or an extremely well-draining potting soil.
Caring for Staghorn Fern
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should prune and fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season.
- When a plant grows beyond its limit and pot size not providing enough space for the spread of roots, re-pot with fresh soil and some fertilizer.
- While re-potting, try not to disturb the roots. Avoid any drastic change in the provided environment otherwise, the plants may get stress/shock.
Typical uses of Staghorn Fern
Special features: Leaves shape
Ornamental use: A hanging fern makes a great ornamental adornment for any large tree or wall in the garden.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
?How many years will it live?
can I grow absolutely indoor or outdoor? or partly indoor or outdoor?
Plant reached in excellent condition along with promised pot
i just check out d site,its realy vry amazing n affordable site,thanku fr introducing to sch site.
Great plant, great case, great packaging. If you are planning to buy please go ahead.