349+ Gift Out of Stock
(Inclusive of all taxes)* Shipping 79
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Elkhorn, Rhombophyllum dolabriforme
Rhombophyllum dolabriforme is low, succulent semi-shrub richly branching at its tips. Tufted when young the plants slowly grow out into densely branched, up to 12 inches in height at maturity. The leaves grow upright, mid-green to dark green, with translucent dots. The flowers are daisy-like, mostly solitary, golden yellow. The flowers open in the afternoon. It blooms for many months, beginning in mid-spring.
Planting and care
Re-pot when the plant performs clump and goes beyond the pot size. It should be done before or after the rainy season and in the spring season.
Re-pot with the following proportions: 3 parts of potting soil, 1 part of grit (pumice), 1 part of the horticultural-grade sand, 1/2 part of the compost etc.
Caring for Elkhorn
- Keep in a bright sunny location.
- Try not to water the leaves, give water to soil only.
- Avoid overwatering as the roots may get rot.
- Water the plant in a morning, between 8 to 10 am.
- Avoid keeping in suffocated areas or in dark room.
- While re-potting or propagating try not to disturb the roots.
- Required care in the winter season. If growing in a pot, then kept in indoors and growing in outside do mulching.
Typical uses of Elkhorn
Special features: Flower color yellow with multi needle petals full flower.
Ornamental use: Its color and the appearance is appreciated by the various gardens.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Do we have to replant it when this will be get delivered to us at home?
Looking Good ....survived!!!!!!
Good plants?. every one should buy it.
I have been growing exotic plants for 50 years
Perfectly OK for indoor use with artificial lighting.