(Inclusive of all taxes)Free Shipping
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 799
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|10 Lakh Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Dracaena Massangeana, Dracaena fragrans
It is a popular ornamental houseplant grown both indoor and outdoor in the subtropical climate. It has a stalky stem with long green leaves with light yellow strips running through the stem. It is easy to grow plant that requires little maintenance.
It is a stunning houseplant with wide brightly marked leaves and thick woody stem. It does well in low light condition and its wide leaves are long and arc gracefully from the stalk.
Planting and care
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
Caring for Dracaena Massangeana
- This plant should be grown in bright indirect sunlight, but is known to tolerate lower light levels.
- It require well-drained soil rich in organic matter.
- Water only when the soil feels dry to touch.
- Soil must never be allowed to dry out completely.
- Apply organic fertilizers during spring and rainy season.
- Loosen the soil without damaging the roots. It will help the plant to uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in required light condition.
- Wipe the dust from the leaves with a clean, damp cloth.
- Remove dead, decay and infected part of the plant.
- For insect attack apply neem oil or any organic insecticide.
Application of Fertilizer
Typical uses of Dracaena Massangeana
Special features: NASA studies reveal that Dracaenas absorb carbon dioxide and release oxygen and also eliminate significant amounts of benzene, formaldehyde, and trichloroethylene.
Ornamental use: The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Really very good product i have purchase one plant pack .
Verry small size.but good product no any damage when i got it in my home delievery is superior
M vry hapy wid d plants..... its so b ful ...... just want to know how often have to sprinkle water in it..
Very much happy with the product and service. On time delivery with product being in perfect condition.
They are the most beautiful, glossy, healthy plants I ve ever seen.