- Indoor air purifier
- Low-maintainence plant
- Used in landscaping.
What makes it special:
(Inclusive of all taxes)Free Shipping
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Dracaena Limelight Dragon Tree
Dracanea Limelight is a tropical plant with upright, bold canes and bright chartreuse glossy strap-like leaves. It is a popular ornamental houseplant grown both indoor and outdoor climate. It has a stalky stem with long green leaves with light yellow strips running through the stem.
It does well in low light condition and its wide leaves are long and arc gracefully from the stalk.
Planting and care
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
Caring for Dracaena Limelight Dragon Tree
- This plant should be grown in bright indirect sunlight, but is known to tolerate lower light levels.
- It require well-drained soil rich in organic matter.
- Water only when the soil feels dry to touch.
- Soil must never be allowed to dry out completely.
- This plant is sensitive to fluoride, which can cause discolouration.
- Water with distilled or non-fluoridated water.
Application of Fertilizer
- Apply organic fertilizers during spring and rainy season.
- Loosen the soil without damaging the roots. It will help the plant to uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in required light condition. For re-potting procedure click here
- Wipe the dust from the leaves with a clean, damp cloth.
- Remove dead, decay and infected part of the plant.
- For insect attack apply neem oil or any organic insecticide.
Refer our Garden Guide for detailed procedures and meanings of words related to gardening.
Typical uses of Dracaena Limelight Dragon Tree
Special features: NASA studies reveal that Dracaenas absorb carbon dioxide and release oxygen and also eliminate significant amounts of benzene, formaldehyde, and trichloroethylene.
Ornamental use: It is a stunning houseplant with wide brightly marked leaves and thick woody stem make is more demanding for ornamental purpose.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Perfect product to improve the ambience in your home and give it a fresh look!
Perfectly OK for indoor use with artificial lighting.
Nice packing & plants,like professional brand..
Simply love the plant....healthy n beautiful!!....Thankyou for the free gifts!!
I Bought this product and received quickly .Quality wise awesome