(Inclusive of all taxes)Free Shipping
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Pony Tail Palm, Beaucarnea Recurvata
Interesting fact: The Ponytail Palm is a distinctive looking houseplant with a swollen thick brown stem at its base that stores water. From the top of the stem, one or more rosettes of long, green, leathery leaves develop as the plant ages resembling ponytail.
This plant grows up to 9 feet in height in the ground plantation and in indoor condition grows up to 4 feet.
Planting and care
Areca palm is propagated by seeds. Rarely, a ponytail palm may produce an offset. Panting season of the ponytail palm is monsoon season.
Caring for Pony Tail Palm
- Palms grow best when you let their roots fill the pot.
- They need soil-based potting compost and should not be re-potted unnecessarily.
- They are sensitive to chemicals and will be damaged if you expose them to aerosol sprays.
- If you need to treat them with insecticides, be sure what you use is suitable for a palm.
- Watering should be done early in the morning if the soil feels dry to touch.
- Appy the fertilizer during monsoon and the spring season.
Typical uses of Pony Tail Palm
Special features: Leaves shape
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: This plant is used as the ornamental plant.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
M vry hapy wid d plants..... its so b ful ...... just want to know how often have to sprinkle water in it..
Perfect product to improve the ambience in your home and give it a fresh look!
Does the plant need regular trimming?
Can i keep it in my ac room?
Excellent plant. needs quite a bit of care though