With this purchase you will get:
Description for Aralia Green
The distinct leaves of an aralia plant can be lacy, rounded, or spinach shaped. The colour of the leaves is green, white, gold, and cream. The trunks of specimen aralia plants- thick, woody, and curving, are often unique and exotic appearance.
Planting and care
Aralia plants can propagate by stem cuttings or if the stems are thick enough, air layering during the rainy season. Propagating aralia plants is more successful when temperatures are above 21 degrees C.
Caring for Aralia Green
- Adequate watering is of course, essential, but over-watering is above all the greatest cause of the demise of virtually all Aralias.
- It is generally thought that plants will thrive when kept on the dry side.
- False aralia does not like to be moved. A sudden change in location causes the leaves to drop off.
- Trimming the tips of an Aralia Plant helps promote new growth.
- Handpick as many of the mealybugs from the plant as possible.
- Treat the areas near the base of the leaves with a cotton swab dipped in alcohol every five days, especially where you see the cottony masses of insects.
- Insecticidal soap is helpful when mealybugs are in the crawling stage before they attach to the foliage and assume their cottony appearance.
Typical uses of Aralia Green
Special features: Aralia varieties are ideal for adding softness and texture to indoor spaces.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: Aralias is used as the ornamental shrub plant.
Medicinal use: NA
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Any query about aralia green - plant